mandag den 5. marts 2012

friend zone

friend zone yaehhh thats is me OTL or pet zone
whyyy world just whyyyyyyyyyyyyy D:

never ending cirkel.

I´m a zombie in the moring and really don´t want to get up from my bed
at the day time I giv all the love I have inside me to all the kids on the work but still really feel beating up. My body is in a big pain but I´m push it.
at night I´m crying again and just want to stay in my bed.
In my head I can hear her voice all the time singing the song I´v hear her sing for the first time.
"I´m falling to pieces"

dear heart we will always end in the friend/ pet zone no matter what in the last end so let´s us just stay single and when we fall in love then we have to remember our self about the zone. deal??

what I need right now is some one who want´s to hug me and just hold me and pet me.
I really don´t feel for talking at all

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar